Real performance enhancing addons for Firefox
July 13, 2007 1 Comment
Well there are many addons for the already power packed browser Firefox, but installing to many of them or installing heavy addons that take up huge system resources prove to be of no use at all.
I faced such useless addons in past and I always wished that I could have a standard set of addons that I could install without even thinking once.
So here after a bit of research I got my primitive list of addons, that actually do what they intended to do without taking much of resources and add boastful of utility to the browser.
So here’s the list :
- del.icio.us Bookmarks – to access and add your bookmarks from browser.
- PDF Download – to get a nice menu while opening PDF, instead of browser hanging.
- StumbleUpon – to explore really good stuff from the internet.
- Firebug – the messiah of web development, normal users can skip this.
- Adblock Plus – a must, my advice : don’t ever use firefox without it !
- Web Developer – one more tool for developers, normal users can skip this.
Hope I will be increasing the list shortly !